It’s Time for an Alternative – Mersolat H Series Surfactants
Sea-Land Chemical Company |
The recent shortage of AOS 40% surfactant in the market left many customers seeking answers – don’t get stuck next time, we have an alternative solution with added benefits you need to know about!
Mersolat H series product are secondary alkane sulfonate (SAS) surfactants that are available in 30% and 40% solutions, as well as a 95% white flake.
Benefits vs. AOS 40%
- Equal or better performance for emulsification, surface tension reduction and antistatic function
- Lower iodine and sodium sulfate values making it a highly effective stabilizer for emulsion polymerization applications
- High solids emulsion stabilization and dispersion
- High stable foam properties
- Lower acute oral and dermal toxicity (LD50-Rats)
- Environmentally beneficial profile, readily biodegradable per OECD 301E tests
- Compliant with many FDA Title 21 CFR food contact applications
- Aionic surfactant for the production of detergents and cleaning agents
- Auxiliary for the manufacture and stabilization of emulsions
- Additive for the emulsions polymerization of unsaturated compounds, especially PVC
- Emulsifier in polyurethanes
- Antistatic agent for plastic materials, especially PVC-U and polyester
- Wetting agent for the textile and leather industry (textile processing chemical; leather auxiliary)
Available in drums, totes or bulk.